Re: Tom H. and others

Well, I don't want to remain in business I just don't feel like putting my
knuckle busting effort only to starve due to trouble like this...I was just
trying to say the scouts.  Your right it was an out burst I knew it meant I
wasn't going to eat this week.  I miss judged how much work it was going to
be and at the time I figured there would be no over head.  Oh well that's the
way it goes.

As for the scouts I will announce what I got and if no one wants the stuff
then I will send them to the wrecker (because I can't have then stored where
they are) But I will need cash up front.

I am still unsure as to weather I will get a 12th Scout or not...but that's
my problem.

I will say the next one coming out is the best and I was going to get that
one but I'm not in the mood for it now so it will be up for grabs.

Steve