Sorry, Steve and Others

To Steve and the Digest:

I just want to apologize to Steve Tucker here in our public forum.  I was
the one who had the misunderstanding with Steve about the parts/shipping
and told him I'd refuse the order.  It became clear to me quickly that I'd
reacted without thinking when I wrote him and chewed him out, however, and
I've since decided to 1) pay for the order and 2) apologize for being
such a hothead. Steve, for the record: I'm sorry I was so rude and
thoughtless, and I *will* accept the order when it arrives.  I publicly
apologize for being a jerk and I hope you will not shun the entire IH
community because of my actions or deny other 800 owners good deals on
*sorely* needed parts.

After the conversations we had via email yesterday it is clear to me that
what transpired between us was a communication error and nothing more.  I
know that you are a dedicated IH fan and I'm happy to support your
business endeavors -- no matter what I might have said in my first
message.  Please accept my apology, don't give up on IH, and
please continue selling parts to keep our Scouts alive.

Sincerely,

Alan St. John

P.S.  If anyone thinks this is a waste of bandwidth I apologize, but I
figured I owed Steve a public apology.  Thanks.