Re: Update on the SOS

Russel:

My Scout has always been "water sensitive".  That is, the slightest bit of
moisture causese problems with the high voltage side of my ignition.  Fog,
car washes, you name it.  And, in drying it out, it isn't as apparante as
it seems.  Lots of times I pull the dist cap and I don't see any moisture.
I can wipe out the cap and rotor with a rag and spray it all with WD-40 and
it still won't fire.   But, if I leave it off for an hour or two on a hot
day, then I can reinstall it and the thing will start right up.

One of these days I'm going to isolate where it is leaking and why and get
it fixed.

Just for your info.

Tom H.