Re: Update on the SOS

  Good point Dan, thanks.
 I also just called the Pertonix tech line (very
helpful, and nice folks). The tech suggested that I
read voltage at the positive side of the coil with key
on and the truck off.
 He said that if I get less than 8v I should run the
red wire from the Ignitor to a keyed 12v source. He
said the resistor wire may cause a too low voltage
situation at the coil for the Ignitor to work
properly.
 Thinking about it now, my resistor wire (it is the
one that comes off the white 'thing' on the firewall
with two blade connectors, right?) does not look to be
in very good shape. Is this a special wire? Available
from?
Thanks again folks, good to have someone to turn to.
Russ