Re: Inner Quarter Panel Rebuilds, welders, scrapers, and patch panels

"Eppinger Michael R Contr AEDC.SVT/9101" wrote:
> The other tool I found to be really useful, that you wouldn't think it would
> be, was a pneumatic (gasket) scraper, the vibration of the blade really cuts

I've never seen one.. where would a person purchase such a wonderful
device?

> price.  I used the old quarter panel parts to cut up for refurbing metal for
> the "new" inner quarters, what a pain.  Cut, strip, sand blast, rust proof.
> Next time, either premade patch panels where available, or buy new stock
> sheet steel to cut to fit.  No more recycling for me!
>
> Just thought I pull a Mandera, and update you all.

Particularly useful when no one's currently breaking or diagnosing
something. ;-)

Did you make the inner wheel wells stock size, or larger for more tire
clearance (should you opt for it)?

How "nice" of a wheel well?  Just some sheet metal curved over a pattern
with squared corners, or did you hammer form and roll the sides for a
smooth bend?

Did you replace the wood floor as well?