Re: Sprayable Litheum Grease

LATE BREAKING NEWS: "Farmer" <pharmer@domain.elided> wins the 40 million
dollar lottery and says:

>A few years back somebody on another list mentioned some wonderful litheum
>grease in a spray-on can.  I haven't been able to find this, anyone have any
>suggestions?

McMaster-Carr (www.mcmaster.com)

White Lithium, General Purpose, 0-300 degrees F, NLGI 2
16 oz. Aerosol  1380K29  $6.00 can

Red Lithium, Premium Grade, -20-350 degrees F, NLGI 2
16 oz. Aerosol  1337K88  $7.35 can

Regards,

John L.
jlandry AT halcyon DOT com      |     "Shoot him with a .44 Bulldog."
Conservative Libertarian        |
Life Member of the NRA          |   Film director Spike Lee speaking of
WA Arms Collectors              |  NRA President Charlston Heston at the
Commercial Helicopter - Inst.   |         Cannes Film Festival.
http://www.halcyon.com/jlandry/ |