Re: Long weekend and Spare 345

In a message dated 99-06-14 14:11:08 EDT, Ken wrote:
>  I got it home in the
>  back of my toy pu. Interesting trip with over 750 lbs BEHIND the rear axle.

I know the feeling I picked up a 304 and 345 (one at a time) both with VERY
HEAVY 5 speeds on them in my little Toy PU. Boy did that little truck get
wild....

One other time I was getting a few parts that I thought would fit in fine but
I never thought about the weight;-))  3 1/2 hours on the freeway with 2
axles, a auto trans w/ T-case, springs, 2 gas tanks, a hood, and a
fender...... <<< I really need to get a Travellette.......

Tom