Wheel bearings out (yuk)

I was driving the Scout to church yesterday and my bearings went out on
the drivers side front - didn't seize but it wasn't pretty. I limped
home and my caster looks like it's set to 15 degrees! :O)

How difficult a job am I looking at on my '75 ][? Are those packs pretty
readily available? Anyone have a part #?

Kevin and Lisa Curry <>< - kevin@domain.elided
 - The only thing we have to look forward to when
   the  war in Kosovo is over is more Time/Life books"