T'all and Pickup lifts

For those interested in Travelall and Pickup suspension lifts...

Take a look at a mid-70s (OK, 73-87) Chevy pickup.. I believe the springs
are the same width, and within 1/2" in length, as the pickup and
Travelall.  And "No one" makes a lift for THOSE! HAH!

Now, the unknown factor is what the Chevy weighs, front to back, the
spring rates of the various lift springs available, and then the weight
of the pickup or Travelall front to back.. without some guess work, you'd
need to know all of that before you bought a Chevy lift for your pickup
or Travelall.

A "4 inch" Chevy lift may only lift the FRONT 2" and the rear 4".. or it
may sit "stock" on a Travelall.. depending on weight.

But I'm sure with some experimentation it could be done, even if it means
"6 inch front, 4inch rear" springs to get 3" of lift..

-Tom Mandera, Helena MT
http://www.tmcom.com/~tsm1/scout
'72 Travelall 1110 1/2T 4x4 (392/727/NP205)
'69 Chevy 1/2T 4x4 (455 Olds Rocket/TH400/NP203)