NEED HELP ON 66 PARTS!

Hello all in IH-land,
I am in need for a few resources for some people or outlets for my
1966 IH Pick-Up 1100 4x4. Please if any one out there has one or knows where
the heck to find parts for this beast, please help. I know that NAPA has
parts and AutoZone has some also, but please send other info to me please.
                 THANKS ALL YA'LL FROM TEXAS,
                        mudbeast66

                    \\\\\|/////
                    \\  ~ ~  //