Re: 727 tranny help

Tom,
   Going into 4Low I come to a complete stop, but leave the truck in D
and push the shifter Very Rapidly from 2 or 4High to 4Low, then, while
holding it there I shift from D to R and back to D letting each
direction grab the gears firmly, otherwise, I've had it pop out of 4Low
on me. Works pretty good.
   Of course, lately, I've been wheeling in Bad with his T-18 and
shifting that is as easy as pushing in the clutch. Even coming out of
4Low I can do it at speed.

_____Dan Nees_____
cookiedan@domain.elided

3 Scout's, one shotgun, 20/20 vision.