Parts for 80's and 800's

Ok I finally got out to see the first two Scout's.  They are old Mail trucks
so they are not mint.  The guy's I am in this thing with as i said know
nothing about Scout's and were junking them.  Here is what I have off the
first two scouts for sale...(they had these outside)

2 Great doors with very minor (if any.  I didn't see any) rust and some minor
surface rust(sand it out kind).  Complete with all trim, good glass, and no
dent's

1 good hood with no dents and the big IH emblem still on the hood.  Some
surface rust but not bad at all. (straite)

2 tail gates in good shape (maybe three)

1 full top off an 800.  this top is cool it has some pushed in spots and the
guys cut a small 4" hole in top (why I don't know) but the dents could pop
right out by hand and the hole is easy to patch.  What I thought was cool was
that it has no rust!  I couldn't belive the shape it was in for an 800.

1 right hand drive dash pad in very good cond.  no cracks but minor fadding
due to the elements and sun

2 sun visors, perfict back up light lens and sockets and crome rings, 3 right
hand drive dashes 1 is perfict with the silver metal trim the other two are
good, 1 right hand drive pedal assy., 2 right hand drive heater cores and
shrouds, good rear bed metal, 2 grills with the OEM IH emblems 1 long with
the words and 1 with the copper "IH", good trany hump part, tail lamp
sockets, 2 lic. plate brackets with light.

if any one want's these parts E-mail me it's all make offer for now.  I got
to sell these two first so we can get more.

Steve