Re: Question for Tom Mandera

Daniel Nees wrote:
>    Since you are fairly new to the digest you are not that familiar with

While he is a little fresh to the Digest, Dan... he knows me unlike any
other on the digest.. Walter has seen my shop!  I hauled John Landry's
old V345 from Seattle to my place, and Walter stopped on his way from
his old home in Babb, MT to his new one in OK to pick it up.  I even
have pics of 'im standing outside my garage.

> Manderaism, this is designs that seam outrageous or overblown, or to
> involved to actually be conceivable.

So what happens when I start making "Mandera-isms" *WORK*??  Then what?
LOL

-Tom