35's on 800's

IH all!
Been lurking lately, been busy on my Scout.
I've been looking around at Bushwacker fender flares. If I do find some that
will work on my Scout 800a, I want to put 35x12.5x15 MT's  on them.
But, I would first like to hear from all 800 owners, and those experienced
ones on this digest who may have already put 35's on.
My question is........axel strength?
A GMC friend of mine said my Scout would break axles. I figured I would ask
you all first!
Thanks,
Matt Sopher