RE: Intake and Fuel Injection.

On 6/4/99, Men from Black Helicopters forced "jbade@domain.elided" to write :

>No.. what I was asking is if the 345/392 2bbl has the same problem..
>And how did this guy do it if the water jackets are in the way?
>http://edge.edge.net/~deschamp/tbi.html
>He had no problems with water jackets?  Is it only certain intakes?
>or what?

I am not sure, I used the intake from a 304. it is different than the 345/392
unit.

>And even if you had a 345/392 4bbl intake. You would get much better
>performance and economy out of a 2bbl modified to fit the TBI unit..
>And I hate adapter plates..... Your better off going to a real intake setup
>for TBI or modifying one.
>
>Jeff Bade

the Adapter plate I was thinking about would have a  taper from the
2" to the actual manifold size..

Vinnie Moscaritolo
http://www.vmeng.com/vinnie/
PGP: 3F903472C3AF622D5D918D9BD8B100090B3EF042

Those who hammer their swords into plows,
will plow for those who don't."