Re: Scout the Pinelands

Hey!  My scout may be fairly nice looking, but it ain't "pretty", and it
SURE ain't a "Barbie Dream Scout"!!!!! (No offense Sarah!) Unfortunatly,
Juanita the Yellow Banana couldn't make it to the Pinelands.  Those pics
were from another trip I believe.  The Barbie scout is PINK, and you can
definitely identify w/the Mattel likeness.
Check the page again - I think Dan has loaded some pics up there.

Rob Cavaleri
Yellow Scout