It's a good thing the media aren't biased!

I apologize for the non-ihc subject matter (though I think the land use
issue affects most if not all of us). I was just checking the AP headlines,
and came upon this:

>Feds To Review Snowmobiles in Parks
>
>By PHILIP BRASHER Associated Press Writer
>
>WASHINGTON (AP) -- The National Park Service will study
>the impact of snowmobiles on the park system, a move that
>could lead to restrictions on where the noisy, smoky machines
>can be used.

I knew that objective journalism was dead, but I thought they still at
least pretended to be objective!