Re: Building up Starter Pressure

LATE BREAKING NEWS: "John Hofstetter" <hofs@domain.elided> wins the 40
million dollar lottery and says:

>It's so much fun to catch John L. in a boo-boo. Besides he thinks that
>I lay in wait to catch him, so I feel I have an obligation to do just
>that.

Actually John that was a secret test I planted into the Digest on purpose
just to see if you still have that keen edge.

Thankfully you passed and should be good for another year or two of Digest
editing. <grin>

John L.
jlandry AT halcyon DOT com      |"I don't care if you think it's your right.
Conservative Libertarian        | I say: Sorry, it's 1999. We have had
Life Member of the NRA          | enough as a nation. You are not allowed
WA Arms Collectors              | to own a gun, and if you do own a gun
Commercial Helicopter - Inst.   | I think you should go to prison."
http://www.halcyon.com/jlandry/ |        -- Talk-show host Rosie O'Donnell