Tool Time!

Hi John,

Well, well, once again you've out done yourself!  The oil priming tool arrived
today!  Very professional job!  The name was a nice touch...

I hope to be using it Real Soon Now!

It's beatiful, it's perfect, it's... it's... it's so very LANDRYESQE! :-)

Thanks again, so much!

Fellow Digesters: I'll be off digest for a week or so. I may have e-mail
capability once in a while, but access will be intermittant. See y'all later!

Cheers,

--Pete
--

pferrisATwebzoneDOTnet
1972 Travelall 1010, 345, auto tranny.

http://www.webzone.net/pferris/Binder_Pix.html

"The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese"