an IHC weekend

My weekend wasn't too quiet in the IHC front. I dropped a flatbed trailer
in northern California and took a look at a '47 Farmall Cub tractor that
the person who bought the trailer had. It was the 9th one built! It was
nice to know that it was still around and restored.
I also bought a pretty good A-100 with a cracked head. I need a parts donor
truck so the engine really wasn't an issue but the metal was. The thing
that bothered me is that the serial number is only 112 units from my custom
model! It was probably built the same day. I'll find out when the line set
arrives.
The other find was a 1975 model 150 4 wheel drive with only 11,000 original
miles on it. It is in an estate and is pretty dirty. But it runs real nice
and should clean up real well. Not sure what I'll do with it at this point
but I thought it was worth getting.

-Scott Satterlund
 Binder Books
 Tigard, Oregon