Frozen engine

Mike,
My spare 345 froze up from sitting outside too long.  I  placed it on a stand, and dismanteled it as far as I could. I loosened all the main and rod bearing caps.  Then I poured about a cup of tranny fluid into each cylinder.  A week later I used a pair of 2 by 4 chunks and a BFH to jar the pistons loose.  Slowly, one by one they came out.  I didn't care about the pistons, I planned on buying news ones for the rebuild anyway.  If I recall correctly, I had to push the first few up and out.  It was easier to free one at a time, than it was to bust all eight of them out at once.  I pulled the rods caps off and used a piece of wood against the rod.  I went after the ones that were either close to TDC or bottomed out, that way the rods went straight up through.
HTH
---
Layda,
Tark