Re: Thanks and need help with spam e-mail.

Hey John,

Sorry you had to see such a juvenile message.  Unfortunately, this form of
communication allows anyone to make derogatory remarks since they believe
that they are 100 percent anonymous.  Almost all e-mail and electronic
transactions can be traced, but it's getting easier for bags of skin to
bounce and skip their true identity.  If the name that was attached to your
message is the true persons identity, than they are too dumb to persue.  If
it's a fictitious name, which is easy enough to create currently, then they
should be tracked down and made public to account for their immature
actions.

Sorry again that you had to see such a poor example of the usefulness of
the internet.

Take care,
John Wynne
76 Scout Terra
Sterling, CT

P.S.  This is not meant to be taken as a threat or a challenge, but to the
sender of the original inflammatory message, be aware that numerous
companies have contracts with other organizations that solely verify the
authentication of the sender and the senders true identity.  I'm not
challenging you to send a message to me, but I want you to realize that
such messages are not taken lightly in the business community.  Your
actions can inadvertently cause an outcome that you were not contemplating.

Take it easy, and find another medium for your profanity, e.g. face to face
with the person that you want to insult.  This way the receiver of you
views and opinions has a chance to reflect their feeling back to you :-)