Dana 30 to 44 front axle questions

Message text written by INTERNET:Twmart@domain.elided
>I have a closed knuckle Dana 30 front axle that I would like to sell, but
nobody has called or wants this thing. I may just scrap it.

Here is my question before I get rid of it are there any parts that will
fit
the Dana 44 axle??

I know that the hubs will fit but want about brgs, axles nuts, axles???
<

Tom,

  You're talking about a Scout II Dana 30, right?  If so, there are some
parts that 800  owners might want for a future conversion of their 800 D-30
to disc brakes.
  The 6 bolt spindles are one item.

Doug