Subject: Re: Custom Rollcages
Date: Fri, 21 May 99 09:50:22 Pacific Daylight Time
From: "Tech Support" <tech@domain.elided>
To: Tom Mandera  <tsm1@domain.elided>

Tom a 8 point roll cage kit is now $250.00 mild steel 1 5/8" X .134 wall
tubing. There is a spec sheet that you will need to fill out and we can
fax or mail it to you. As for extra tubing it runs $2.50 @ ft. It will
take
about 2 weeks to get it through production. Truck motor freight is
$80.00,
these have to be prepaid total before being built. If we can be of more
help
please call 1-800-929-7188 ext. 223.
Thank you
Dave