Dan's Grubby Picture.

Dan's grubby picture.
That picture is my fault, we had just finished removing the head and oil
pan, and piston.  we washed up, kinda and took an email and picture
upload break.  during that I snapped a picture of a tired and oil soaked
Dan.  I told him I'd take another, but we never did it yet.  I'll take
another before we get dirty when I go back to finish the engine on
Sunday.

Ed
1974 Scout II with a 258 AMC 5 cylinder, and a nice lift, rollbar, and
carpet!