2 1/2 inch Body Lift to Scout 80 HELP!!!!!

Here is my delima.  As far as I can tell there are only
7 points to where the Body lift goes.  2 in the rear, 2
behind the doors, and 2 in front of the doors and 1 by
the Radiator support brace.  Now here is what is wrong.
I installed all but the Radiator support one.  It seems
that what I have to do now is Cut on the body to allow
the Steering Shaft to have clearance and I also need to
Lower the Radiator once I Put the one by the support
in.  I still have one more problem.  The driver side
door will not shut now.  Is it, because the front one is
not in yet or are there more problems that I have yet to
see?  I desperately need your guys help on this one.
Please e-mail me at mumpower@domain.elided  Thank you.

Ranger Rich