Re: Tranny leak

Ken,
      No symptoms from the tranny, just a red puddle in the morning. It
actually runs very well. I cleaned everything up and tightened the cooler
send and return lines. Still a puddle.

George H
72 Scout II
345

On Mon, 17 May 1999 12:05:26 -0600 "Farmer" <pharmer@domain.elided>
writes:
>George,
>
>What kind of symptom are you getting?  I think the leaky cooler seal
>normally just results in slippage at startup.  That's easily &
>cheaply
>fixed, since it's more of a recirculation problem than an actual loss
>of
>coolant from the system.
>
>Ken

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]