Re: Pics of the Scout in the TV commercial

I'm not complaining about your picts, but I don't know how you can see
the door handles.   :-)     I am glad you posted them as I haven't seen
the commercial yet.

My vote is an 80.  I THINK I can see the line for the sliding window on
the passenger side and perhaps a wiper at the top of the windshield.  But
I'm not going to bet a lot of money on it either.

Howard Pletcher
Howteron Products Scout Parts

On Sat, 15 May 1999 03:22:12 EDT ScoutIIMan@domain.elided writes:
>Morning Digesters,
>
>OK. I taped the commercial with the red early model Scout, and posted
>screen
>shots of it at:
>
>http://members.aol.com/scoutiiman/ph/pizzahut.htm
>
>Now that I have looked at the screen shots and the tape, etc., I
>believe it's
>an 800. I base that entirely on the door handles. What do ya think
>digesters?
>
>STeve - One more for my collection of pics

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]