Re: Lava liner application

Yes. I did.

#1) Make sure it's NOT humid out. Humidity makes it cure faster. The
documentation is not joking around about it shortening cure times. Its goes
REALLY quick (20minutes to not rollable).

#2) Put it on thin. In multiple coats. This means you need to get a mixing
cup and do small batches and be careful with your measurement of the
catalyst.

#3) Do the sides of the tub first. Get at least two coats on the sides
before going full on on the floor. It will smooth out flat, but can run if
too thick on the sides.

#4) Tape off all edges. Get the 2" wide stuff. Get good 3M stuff. Once its
in place, rub it down along the border line. You really don't want it
seeping under. Remove it as soon as the stuff sets up(2 hours). If you don't
it might tear the rubber once it's completely cured.

#5) Get yourself a paint stirer. The kind you put in a drill. This stuff is
ESSENTIAL to have a complete mix on. follow the directions to a "T".