Re: Country Rock & Taco,KFC,Dominoes

On Fri, 14 May 1999, J. Michael Shaw, II wrote:

> [...]

<snip>

> >If you're going to call Marshall Tucker a Country rock band, they have
> >to be the first and only one with a flute player.<g>

<snip>

> Didn't Marshall Tucker also do "Fire on the Mountain"?

While Toy Caldwell was with the band - their best known songs were,
"Can't You See, Heard It In A Love Song, Searchin' For A Rainbow,
Ramblin, Fire On The Mountain, This Ol' Cowboy, 24 Hours At A Time,
Long Hard Ride."

Toy quit the band in 1984, and visited us in Nashville saying, "I'm
Marshall Tuckered out."

Ted Borck	tborck@domain.elided