New Tires

Scout has new shoes!

I just got 4 new BFG (michelin) AT Radials and AR Wagon Wheels last night.
Boy are they quieter than the worn out tires on there.  The fifth wheel was
out of round so I'm waiting for a replacement.  They ride pretty good, but
the balance job needs to be done over for at least one of them.

I'm going to check axial & radial runout on my wheels, front hubs, and axles
to see if that is the source of the wheel hop.  Does anyone know the runout
specs for the hubs and axles.   I called American Racing and they said the
specs on the wheels is 0.035 both axial and radial.

Steve