From: owner-ihc-digest@domain.elided (ihc-digest)
To: ihc-digest@domain.elided
Subject: ihc-digest V6 #833
Date: Thu, May 13, 1999, 5:32 PM

If you mean a metric tap M18 (18mm) x 1.5 thread pitch, then...

HSS - Ground thread, Import manufacture
Plug style: 04993903
Price: $14.74 ea

HSS - Ground thread, USA manufacture
Plug style: 74991050, $24.92 ea
Bottom style: 74956301, 24.44 ea

If you mean an M18 x 1.5 pitch tap for spark plugs, then...

HSS - Ground thread, USA manufacture
USA: 65136154, $36.74 ea

MSC ships fast and is an all around excellent company to deal with.

Good luck,

John L.