Blown Head Gasket?

I've got a problem with a 304 and I wanted to get some opinions before I
tear things down.  On the passenger side, right behind the exhaust
manifolds, I have a considerable amount of moisture.  Enough to cause some
serious smoking when the engine warms up.  The oil has turned into a milky
white color and all the plug are fouled.  The engine idles smoothly.  Does
this sound like a blown head gasket?  Is there any way to be sure before I
take things apart?  Could someone give me the torque settings for the heads?

TIA,

Ed