RE: gas out

>I don't know if the gas out had an effect... however, what I do know is
>that I am very thankful for how cheap gas is in the US.  For all those
>people
>concerned about how high gas is, go to Europe and pay their prices for
>awhile, I think they would be pleasantly surprised of our prices.  Not to
>mention
>that gas prices can only rise in the future as we deplete our
>non-renewable resource of oil (it's not like were going to find more on
>Mars)!  Sure gas can
>be expensive, but expensive is a relative concept.
>
>my "relative" $0.02

I suggest you study what exists in the Frazier delta, for one, before
getting too worried, Chris. We have been following a rather sophisticated
"burn theirs first!" policy for quite a few decades now. We will probably
such the Arabs dry , as well as the rather substantial (read HUGE) reserves
in the Caucasus before what exists in the Frazier delta becomes government,
let alone public, knowlege! Fortunately, there are still a bunch of
red-neck oil patchers in Texas who a good bit brighter than the ninnies in
DC!

When the low cost, readily pumped reserves are gone, there is more oil in
shale in the Piceance basin alone than there ever was in the Persian Gulf
and the Caucasus combined.

It will be very interesting indeed to see what happens to the world order
when we are sitting on most of the economically practical energy reserves
in the world. I often wonder whether folks like Klinton and Gory are
anything  more than foolish dupes for powerful, rich folks from other parts
of the world who have figured it out! Perhaps these folks have come to
understand that they have been had unless they can undermine us from
within!

Regards, Greg