Re: Disillusionment

Can I get mine in IH red?

Joe

... -THE- 4.77MHz 8088 simulator: Microsoft Windows.

On Mon, 10 May 1999 21:35:31 -0700 "John Hofstetter" <hofs@domain.elided>
writes:
>Allan,
>I sure wish you hadn't told me that, I thought the computer color was
>a functional part of the Operating System.
>I'm going to send my new computer back.
>It occurs to me that the computer color should actually be  a
>function
>of the operator. If the operator is "cool" then his computer could be
>blue. If the operator is fiery, his computer should be red. If the
>operator is jealous of other people's computers, then his machine
>could be green. And so on.
>Regards,
>John
>----------
>From: owner-ihc-digest@domain.elided (ihc-digest)
>To: ihc-digest@domain.elided
>Subject: ihc-digest V6 #816
>Date: Sat, May 8, 1999, 9:17 PM
>

>From: "Allan & Kathryn Weidenheimer" <allanw@domain.elided>
>Subject: Computers, IHC synchros
>
>Use whatever computer you prefer, but, the color has nothing to
>do with the function.  The new colored offerings from Apple have
>everything to do with the psyche of marketing, and nothing
>related to making the computer work better.  I know John knows
>that, I just wanted to make sure we all do.  Just so we can all
>"Think different".

Joe Dufresne email (normal) Josad@domain.elided email (with attachments)
josad76@domain.elided, ICQ #25751950, homepage
http://www.geocities.com/Baja/Trails/6536/index.html, Scout Page
http://www.geocities.com/Baja/Trails/6536/scoutf.html PGP public key
avadiable upon request

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]