Re: questions about B110

>I've had a regular driver ranch truck B-102 for about 7 years now. What do
>you want to know?
>
>Jim
>Bindertown USA

As I understand it, the powr-lok diff does not use clutch packs but uses
gears. If this is the case do I still use the LS additive to the gear oil. I
haven't opened the pumpkin yet to look inside, but I would like to know what
kind of fluid to put into it. It has a 264 six cylinder in it with a 3-speed
tranny. I have a 5-speed out of a school bus that I would like to put into
it. Is this possible? Will the rims off of a newer Binder fit on this truck?

TIA
Cam Dingwall
Grandview, Manitoba