Appliques or Cammo Stencil Kits... Which Way To Go... (Was:Re: Primer)

Hey Tom,

I've heard that you can buy nice cammo pattern stencil kits from "the back
of magazines" - I've looked at a couple issues of "Field & Stream"
(suggested to me as a likely source) to no avail.  I don't get "Soldier of
Fortune" so I might've missed it. %^}

Do you (or anyone else on digest)  have any contact info for folks that
offer these cammo stencil kits?

In hauling the T-all from the field to my house (on a trailer >JUST< wide
enough!) the appliques (sp.) (the factory decal/stripe  job) took a beating.
I was thinking a rattle can job & stencil kit might be as easy as
anything...

UNLESS, of course, some of the IH Illuminati know where one can buy OEM (or
"comparable")  applique/decal kits?  Any guesses on how much THAT would
cost.  I'd prefer a "factory" look to cammo, price and ease of application
being comparable.

Happy Trails all!

--Pete