RE:Think before you buy....

Date: Fri, 7 May 1999 14:22:52 -0600
              From: "Farmer" <pharmer@domain.elided>
              Subject: RE: Think before you buy...

              Pete wrote:
              > John is like the bear at the Zoo...
"please don't provoke, feed
              > or otherwise encourage " him!  ;-)
The "stories, observations
              > and history lessons" will come on
their own...   But, well, if
              > you coax him, well, things could get
outta control around here!

              Here, here!  Laura, what are you
thinking?  My god, feeding the
              Hofstettor is like putting out rotten
meat for the hungry dogs &
              racoons in the neighborhood.

              Ken

---------------------------

Ken, Pete and all concerned about coaxing Hof,

I actually have an alterior motive.  See I plan on
making his Panamint Springs/Death Valley camping week
sometime.

Then everytime he starts a story I can exclaim "heard
it already", next story, observation, history lesson
etc., "heard it already".  Then I just sit back for a
nice "QUIET" week of camping.

Sorry that all of you must be subjected to it in the
meantime, but as I learned in the Corps, "The needs of
one (me) always outweighs the needs of many"

Laura