Ultimate SUV, '75 200 for sale

OK, OK...I've had it with these wimpy new 450/550 Super Duties. The crew
cabs have become the 'my truck's bigger than your truck' family ride here
in drugstore cowboy land(San Luis Obispo, CA). I'm running right out and
buying one of the Alpine Armoring Crowd Control trucks(4700 based) as
pictured on page 75 of the latest Vibe mag(don't ask). Don't buy the mag
just for this, the pic's not that good, but if you're perusing at the mag
rack it's worth a look. It's basically an armored car body with a raised
gunport tower, external video surveillance cam, roof mounted remote control
H2O cannon, and a v-blade plow on the front(for those pesky tight parking
spots;)). Move over Rover!

Just spotted this in the local ad paper, no connection w/seller, blah,
blah....

"'74 IH 200 p/u(Bonus Load from pic) - 1 owner, 3/4t, 345, 4spd, receiver
hitch, new paint(some light color), smogged, 118k miles. Owner is 88 and no
longer drives. $1975.00"

E-mail direct and I'll get you the phone #

Jim