On Board Air

All you guys wanting on-board-air, this 345 I got for my 800 came off a
school bus. I'm a member of the school board so they made me a deal. Anyway,
the
bus was still in use when it was taken out of the fleet, so as far as I know

everything was still in working condition. The engine had a big air
compressor
for the brake system and I suspect it's still in good condition.
This thing has a two-groove pulley and it mounts on the driver's side of
the engine. If anybody is interested, make me some sort of offer.
It's heavy, probably 60-70 lbs, so shipping will be sorta high.

David Willmon
Voice 409/875-3140  Fax 409/8875-3100
dwillmo@domain.elided