Re: Other gauges

The aliens commander decided Twmart@domain.elided would make a perfect specimen
for dissection, and he yelled...

>Ok then the fuel gauge reads 8-10 full and 80 full.

Well technically the fuel gauge reads full when the sending unit has 8-10
Ohms of resistance and it reads *empty* when the sending unit has about 80
Ohms of resistance.

>What about the Oil Pressure and Water temp. What are there readings anybody
>know.

If you install aftermarket gauges for oil and water temp, they will almost
always come with their own sending units.  There are just too many
standards being used out there not to.  Personally I highly recommend using
(whenever possible) mechanical gauges for speed of response and accuracy.
I'm a big fan of the Autometer products (www.autometer.com).

Regards,

John L.
jlandry AT halcyon DOT com       |   I want to know the TRUTH about our
Conservative Libertarian         |     government's secret operations.
Life Member of the NRA           |
WA Arms Collectors               | That's why I watch the X-Files on FOX!
Commercial Helicopter - Inst.    |
http://www.halcyon.com/jlandry/  | 1976 Scout II Traveler "Patriot" model