Re: Y2K and Windows

Did you set it to 12/31/99 and let it run through the date change? Some
computers will fail this but work OK once the year is manually set to
2000.

Here's a site with some good information on Micro$haft Y2K
compatibility, etc... They also have a little program available for
download (YMARK2000) that will test if your hardware is y2k compatible.

http://www.nstl.com

Usual disclaimers apply.

Oh yea. The removal of the Pretronix still seems to be working. With my
history it will probably reappear 100+ miles from home this weekend. I
had to say something IH related, right?

Peace,
Eric

Rik DesJardin wrote:

> I changed the time on my computer (window 98) and ran it in the year 2K for
> almost a month.  I didn't notice anything weird.
> Rik

---
Eric Hegstrom                          .~.
Senior Software Engineer               /V\
Sonoran Scanners, Inc.                // \\          L I N U X
ehegstrom@domain.elided        /(   )\  >don't fear the penguin<
520-617-0072 x402                     ^^-^^