Cookie Dan: Since You Ask...:Tornado Survivors - Spring '99

Well, here's another Okie (by transplant! ;-)) heard from...  I heard from
Steve "KSOffroadr" Tucker this a.m., and now I see (reading back issues over
lunch!)  he's since posted to the Digest.  Dunno about any other Digesters
in OK.  Hope all is well. Nearest tornado was 20-25 miles away. At about
that point, I packed wife and kiddos and took off to In-Laws bunker.
Doppler weather radar is a wonderful thing! ;-)

Hope to have a more IH related submission soon.

John L: Did you get your oil pump rebuild kit from Northwest?  Any reason
why they'd be any better or worse than say NAPA or O'Reilly's over the
counter rebuild kit?  I haven't forgotten what I owe ya (yeah, all that & 3
quarts drain oil ;-)).

Curt C: You're a patient man!  Still need/want a valley pan for a 345?

Later,

--Pete

binder@domain.elided
http://www.webzone.net/pferris/Binder_Pix.html