Re: IH Sighting

For those of you that missed Eric's post on Battery and Ignition Systems
that I ordered parts from on Monday, here's the URL for their website:
http://users.neca.com/biscokid/
Check it out, give them a call.  They have an 800 number, so long distance
charges won't apply.  Dan (can't remember his last name) was very helpful,
and he told me that he would rather *talk* to people over the phone rather
than go back and forth over email.  I think it is easier for them to find
what you need when you are on the phone with them.  HTH.

Dan Felix