New member coming onto the list.

Hi All--

Just got of the horn with Eason Lilly--the long time President of Southern
Scouts. Eason just (finally) broke down and got modern last week, and new
has an e-mail account. Those who went to Charlotte might have run into him
there.

I just e-mailed the subcription info for the list off to him, and he
sounded pretty psyched up to join, so lets all give him a warm welcome when
he shows up among us! I have known him as a chat buddy for a while now, and
I'm here to tell y'all, Mr. Lilly is one true SOUTHERN gentleman!! And also
that he will be a great addition to our little group.

Regards, Greg