sticky lifter saga continues

after all the response to my lifter problem i figured
i'd send more questions.  i took the rocker arm off
tonight and checked the suspect push rod for a bend.
it is fine.  the valves were all consistant.  the
suspect lifter was very easy to push down with the
push rod and some finger pressure while the other
lifters did not begin to move with the same amount of
pressure.  if this sounds like a shot lifter and i
need to take it out to load it with oil or
replace...how do i do it with the head still on the
motor?  can someone give me details on the tool needed
and the process.  i hope the other guy with a similar
problem is making some headway also.  this is on a 152
rebuilt but not run by the previous owner--i really
want to see what the four speed does!
thanks
gregg