Headliner Wire Routing

IH all,
  Can somebody with a working dome light in a Scout II tell me the physical
path for the wires?  I just put my liner back together and could not figure
out where the hot lead for the light was supposed to connect.  I've got the
shop manual for it, but there are no descriptions of the physical path.
And is there any chance to get a replacement cover for the light?  Any "this
will fit" swaps?
   If anybody is considering a replacement, I'd recommend replacing the
metal body plugs holding the liner up with the plastic style.  MUCH easier
to line up and get back in.  TIA,

Mike Stenstrom