Where to take my truck in Colorado?

Howdy folks,

    My 70 3/4 pickup (witht he monster liftgate) is acting up.  and
because I am
1) still pretty sick and I don't need the agravation of working on the
truck to make me throw up (I am still in Cemotherapey)
2) I am just plain lazy

I would like to take my truck to a highly recommended shop in Colorado
(kidna close to Broomfield if possiable) to fix these problems.  I was
thinking maybe Federal Valley Motors or Cash automotive cause I know
where they are and they seem to be nice folks (however Federal Valley is
always busy, which I don't know if that is good or bad)

ANyway, I am looking for guidence cause I am trusting my truck to them
:)

Thanks,
Luke