Stuff for sale in Ruston,WA

Moving my stuff from a storage garage to my house. I want to clear out some
parts to folks who can pick the stuff up. I don't want to ship. All prices
are OBO.

392 v8. Non-improved cooling (can use 345 heads for more compression). Was a
pull to replace my blown 392. Never got around to rebuilding it. Put an
on-hand rebuild 345 in. Had the tell-tale worn cam bearing/rocker shaft
clatter. Includes 4bbl intake. $300

Sorry folks, the other 392non-improved(see my IHCDigest story on blown
oil-pump) was hosed so bad I gave it to the local scrapper.

1976 Traveler. 196ci 4spd, D20 transfer case. Missing water pump and
radiator. A good thrasher. $400

Traveler rear lift hatch. With glass. No window seal.(cannibalized for Terra
window). These are a pain to find when someone rear-ends you. $75

Canopy top for Terra. This is pretty cool! I was going to chop it down for
one of my "Terra-ized" Scout II's but I doubt I'll get around to it. Gives
you enclosed storage of a Traveler while keeping the PU utility of a Terra.
$175

Steel PU top for Scout II. Includes bulkhead. A few dents. Needs paint.
Don't need it. Selling for $175

345 flywheel. $50

If anyone has a rear Dana44 (open carrier, not CrakLocs)with 3.73's in GOOD
condition, I'll do a trade.