Re: Quiet weekend!!

On Sun, 2 May 1999, Daniel Nees wrote:

> Yes, quiet, almost too quiet... Mandera must be breaking something. :-)

<GRIN>  Cruised to Bozeman, field repaired a broken shock mount, and
towed home my friend's racer.. with MY 304V8 for MY racer in it!  I have
a motor!

No, it's not out yet.. I went fourwheelin' today and finished off that
field fixed shock.. patch it up after work tomorrow.

HOWEVER, scary news.. I bought a 16" floor mount drill press (16spd, down
to 210rpm), chop saw, and blasting cabinet.. heh heh.

So.. sorry, Dan.. no major damage.. jes' busy. :)

-Tom Mandera, Helena MT
http://www.tmcom.com/~tsm1/scout